Sunday 14 December 2014

christmas playlist

Oh haiiii there. I just wanted to give a quick update to say that I've got a spotify blog playlist, which means you can see what I'm listening to, and even recommend songs to me! I'll link the playlist when it's all properly set up.
A few of my favourite festive classics:

Rockin' around the Christmas tree - Brenda Lee
Merry Christmas everyone - Shakin' Stevens
I wish it could be Christmas Everday - Wizzard
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
Never Do a Tango with an Eskimo - Alma Cogan
Mis Deseos/Felix Navidad - Michael Buble
Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Buble
Let it Snow - Kylie Minogue
Baby it's Cold Outside - Dean Martin




festive hairstyles tomorrow :)
What are your favourite Christmas songs?



Esme x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment! I will try to reply ASAP x