Thursday 25 September 2014

space buns and drowning in homework

pic from my tumblr 

Hello! I'm back!  I'm sorry, I've sort of vanished for the past few weeks as school has started again. (ugh, school)
I am being drowned in an avalanche of homework and due dates,which is why I've been gone so long. Irregular french verbs and angles of elevation don't exactly leave time for blogging. But I'm back and I have some super exciting stuff coming up soon and I can't wait for you guys to find out! 
Updates and thoughts:
XO by John Mayer is kind of amazing... I'm listening to it now and haven't stopped since I found out about it
Hot chocolate has reappeared in my mug, and I am living in my onesie again so I guess we can call it autumn
I've started loving space buns and although I definitely cannot pull them off I still like to add the occasional photo ;) (see above)
Will somebody please please please buy me this and this? I'll love you forever?
Back soon, I promise!



Esme x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment! I will try to reply ASAP x