Tuesday 8 July 2014

it's all in the details


I love decorating my room, and adding small personal touches. I thought I'd show you some of my favourite bits around my room and in the bathroom.



I love using lip balms and glosses, but they tend to clutter up my table. Pop your favourites into a jar for a pinterest look which also adds some colour to your table top.


I really like my fujifilm instax mini. The pictures it prints are so cute and had such a cool effect, and I like to string them up in my room.


Fairy lights always give rooms a homely feel. I string mine over my curtains so at night they look even nicer.


I have a little basket in the bathroom full of lush products and bathbombs, face masks and bubble baths.
I just thought that this picture was too cute not to use :)

Another minion GIF





Esme x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment! I will try to reply ASAP x