Wednesday 13 August 2014

what's on my mind

As it's summer and I'm super busy, I haven't really got around to posting much... awkward... so sorry about that, but there has been a lot of stuff on my mind lately, like some gorgeous clothes I can't stop thinking about and nail polishes that I wanted to share with you.



Essie nail polish - "Bikini so Teeny"
bikini so teeny - blues by essie
I've been kind of obsessed with lilacs and baby blues this summer, so I couldn't help but get this gorgeous Essie colour to add to my nail varnish collection. I'm wearing it as I type, and can't stop looking at my nails and admiring them, haha! It looks great with the Essie matte top coat  or by itself and doesn't chip too easily. (£7.99)






Topshop pineapple and flamingo co-ord

Oh my goodness. I have fallen in love with this print here is the top) which also comes in a playsuit and wrap dress. These co-ords are my favourites by far though. Aren't they the cutest?! Although the shorts and crop top costs £28.00 each, I don't think that will put me off! I am going to save up for these, because the cut and print is too pretty. They're originally made by Oh My Love, so go and check out their website if you like what you see.
slide 2




Rokit

RokitI love having a good one-of-a-kind item of clothing, and Rokit is full of them. All their pieces of clothing are vintage and gorgeous. Right now I'm wearing a Rokit sweater which I love, and I'm am considering investing in a pair of round 60's sunglasses from here.The best thing about Rokit though, is the price. Their clothes don't look cheap, but the price usually is. Oversized tie-dye tops? Check. Flannel tartan tops? Check. Cheap good quality Levis? Check. Yes please, Rokit.



                                                        bloglovin'/tumblr/pinterest 

Esme x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment! I will try to reply ASAP x