Monday 14 July 2014

mango and passion fruit smoothie

Smoothies are so creamy and refreshing! I made a mango and passion fruit one a few hours ago and it was pretty amazing, if I say so myself. (hehe) I totally recommend the recipe, which is not my own but BBC food's. (link here)

Here's the finished product!

It makes 4 smallish glasses.
Why don't you give it a go? It's super easy, and took me about five minutes. Pour it into a mason jar if you wanna be all tumblr but I didn't bother. It's low fat if you are worried about that, and super tasty
. The perfect summer afternoon pick-me-up!

                                                     Today's GIF (they see me rolling...)
                         





Esme x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment! I will try to reply ASAP x