Sunday 13 April 2014

planes, spain, easter and nests

Ok, I'm gonna start today's post off with an apology for the lack of posts lately. I have been blogging, I just haven't published any of the posts I've written. Sorry!
 Today I'm blogging from a plane (I know right?!) and I'm flying back to the UK.  I've spent the last week lying in Spain on a sun lounger sipping orange juice and being lazy. Which has been really, really relaxing and just what I needed - a relaxing break from busy city life. But as I'm back in the UK now (well, technically I'm flying over France, but you know what I mean!) I thought give y'all an update.

It's Easter next week, so today I'm going to do a bit of an Easter themed post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
M I N I   E G G S   N E S T 
You can't not like Mini Eggs. It's impossible. At Easter, I like to make mini egg nests. You've probably already heard of these, and maybe made them but they look so cute I couldn't leave out the recipe.

I N G R E D I E N T S

A 200g bar of milk OR dark chocolate 
25g shredded wheat cereal
2 packets of mini eggs
Colourful paper cases

M E T H O D
Melt the chocolate in a saucepan. Stir with a wooden spoon. Crush the shredded wheat, and pop into a bowl. Pour the melted chocolate in. Stir well and combine, so all the bits of crushed shredded wheat have a thick coating of chocolate. Then spoon your mixture into colourful paper cases and press down in the middle with a wooden spoon, to make a little dip. Pop 3 mini eggs in the dip. Leave to set for at least 1 hour, or pop into the fridge until hard.


Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment! I will try to reply ASAP x